- What exchange is PTI stock traded on and what is the stock symbol?
- Pain Therapeutics, Inc. is traded on the Nasdaq exchange under the symbol PTIE.
- Where is PTI located?
- 7801 N. Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 260
Austin, TX 78731
Please visit the Contact portion of this website for driving directions.
- Who is PTI's Transfer Agent?
- Computershare Shareowner Services LLC
480 Washington Boulevard
Jersey City, NJ 07310
- When are PTI's fiscal quarter and year end dates and the corresponding earnings and release dates?
- Pain Therapeutics operates on a fiscal year ending December 31. Our quarterly reporting periods end on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
- How much of PTI's activities are outsourced?
- Pain Therapeutics continues to outsource preclinical studies, clinical trials, product formulation and manufacturing. We believe outsourcing permits significant time savings and allows for more efficient deployment of our resources.
- Does PTI handle any drugs in its facility?
- No! Opioid drugs, such as oxycodone, are highly controlled substances and are subject to extremely tight security measures. We are not authorized by the DEA or the FDA to handle drugs on-site. PTI does not ship, receive, store, manufacture, test, analyze or handle any opioid painkillers or other controlled substance.